Our E-Commerce photographer, Matt chooses his five essential pieces for Autumn/Winter 2013.
1. Mulberry Albert Leather Messenger £575
– This classic black leather satchel will transcend seasons. Its practical design, the traditional discreet Mulberry logo and sleek shape ensure that it compliments any outfit.
2. Valentino Straight Leg Jeans £350
– Every man should own a pair of smart indigo jeans. This design by Valentino showcases perfectly the suave elegance of the iconic brand, creating a timeless piece of denim.
3. PS by Paul Smith Double Breasted Jacket £495
– Double breasted coats are a key trend in outerwear this season. This PS by Paul Smith jacket will keep you warm whilst ensuring that you portray a stylish demeanour.
4. PS by Paul Smith Cable Knit Jumper £145
– A statement jumper will see you through the season. This contrasting cable knit offers a subtle take on the trend that can be dressed up or dressed down.
5. Loake Wing tip Shoes £145
– Classic tan brogues add punch to an everyday outfit. Wear these Loake shoes with tailored jeans or a suit for a stylish alternative to black.