Wondering what to buy in the Sales? Follow our guide below and opt for versatile pieces that will carry you through to next season.
Gestuz Leather Biker Jacket WAS £350 NOW £245
– Leather jackets are on-trend every winter; however 2014 has also embraced them as the essential spring cover-up. Wear this classic Gestuz jacket now with layered knits or casually thrown on over a lightweight dress when the temperatures start to rise.
Sophie Hulme Snake Envelope Bag WAS £540 NOW £375
– Snakeskin was a huge trend in accessories for Spring Summer 2014, ensuring that this Sophie Hulme envelope bag has longevity in the style stakes.
Paul Smith Black Floral Print Shirt WAS £220 NOW £155
– Florals are as big as ever for spring 2014, with English country garden prints being the pick of the day. The soft colours of this Paul Smith Black silk shirt work for both winter and spring.
Joseph Leather Panelled Leggings WERE £540 NOW £380
– Leather is a huge trend for next season, fuelled by an emphasis on contrasting textures. These Joseph leather panelled leggings are ideal for transcending seasons as they can be layered dependent on the weather.
Valentino Rockstud Patent Ballerinas WERE £ 540 NOW £395
– The iconic Rockstud design is still going strong for Spring Summer 2014, as are powdery pink shades and practical flat shoes; therefore Valentino’s patent ballerinas are the perfect shoe to see you through the changing seasons.